Mobile Nation Reports
AMTA regularly commissions reports on the state of the mobile industry and its economic and social contribution to Australia.
The mobile industry plays a key role in the Australian economy because it is an enabling technology that drives productivity across all sectors.
Mobile Nation Series of Reports:
- The 5G Future – by Deloitte Access Economics, April 2019
- 5G Mobile – enabling businesses and economic growth – by Deloitte Access Economics, October 2017
- Driving workforce participation and productivity – by Deloitte Access Economics, March 2016
- Opportunities and strategies for retail – by Deloitte Access Economics, June 2015
- The economic and social impact of mobile technology – by Deloitte Access Economics, Feb 2013
- The Future Deployment of Mobile Broadband Services – Network Strategies, June 2010
- Economic contribution of mobile telecommunications in Australia – Access Economics, June 2010
- Economic significance and contribution – Access Economics, June 2008
- Economic significance & State of the Industry – Access Economics, July 2007